Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Morning, 6:51 AM

I just like woke up a little bit before sunrise and I was like soooo tired! So I just brushed my grana, which are like stacks of flat sacks called thylakoids, and washed my outer and inner membranes before working in the sun. The llamella connect the little grana together with little bridge-y-thingys. I cleaned my stroma, which is a jelly-like liquid that surrounds everything inside my membranes. I'll post a pic of myself later! Now I'm going to like start working at the only job I have, doing photosynthesis. I'll like explain it to you when I get back from my first shift.


Bye Bloggie!


XOXO,
Chloe :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Chloe Roplast,
    Thank you so much for creating this blog. Photosynthesis is actually starting to make sense for me.

    ReplyDelete